six6six
Klik Login kalo udah jadi member..^^
Ato klik pendaftaran bagi yang belum ya...tq

six6six
Klik Login kalo udah jadi member..^^
Ato klik pendaftaran bagi yang belum ya...tq

six6six
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~No Bacot..!! skiLL Mode on...!!~

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» agar tidak lag main game online
Software khusus Musisi \m/ six6six \m/ EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:15 am by EgiMuhamad

» Tampilkan kord/kunci gitar di winamp 100% ok
Software khusus Musisi \m/ six6six \m/ EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:56 pm by rizkynaufal

» Avacs Live Chat
Software khusus Musisi \m/ six6six \m/ EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:31 am by six_cHr!zZ

» alQuran 3D !!! serasa baca langsung
Software khusus Musisi \m/ six6six \m/ EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:16 am by yuday412

» AVG Internet Security 2011 Full Version
Software khusus Musisi \m/ six6six \m/ EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:12 am by yuday412

» Chord lagu di winamp
Software khusus Musisi \m/ six6six \m/ EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:11 am by yuday412

» ™♥☻♥♠♣♦™™™™
Software khusus Musisi \m/ six6six \m/ EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:09 pm by yuday412

» GA GATEL TUH BADAN
Software khusus Musisi \m/ six6six \m/ EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:12 pm by finza

» FILM HOT GAN <<<<<< BACA
Software khusus Musisi \m/ six6six \m/ EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:55 am by six|Pro*[G]ae.1sT

Top posters
six_cHr!zZ (70)
Software khusus Musisi \m/ six6six \m/ I_vote_lcapSoftware khusus Musisi \m/ six6six \m/ I_voting_barSoftware khusus Musisi \m/ six6six \m/ I_vote_rcap 
yuday412 (36)
Software khusus Musisi \m/ six6six \m/ I_vote_lcapSoftware khusus Musisi \m/ six6six \m/ I_voting_barSoftware khusus Musisi \m/ six6six \m/ I_vote_rcap 
finza (20)
six|Pro*[G]ae.1sT (12)
tresna wijana (4)
rizki ilahi (4)
gu3d3wa (3)
aRataY's (3)
Admin (3)
aras1990 (2)
~No Bacot..!! skiLL Mode on...!!~

Software khusus Musisi \m/ six6six \m/

Go down 
PengirimMessage
six_cHr!zZ
Commander
Commander
six_cHr!zZ

Jumlah posting : 70
Point : 1002170
Cash : 33

Software khusus Musisi \m/ six6six \m/ Empty
PostSubyek: Software khusus Musisi m/ six6six m/   Software khusus Musisi \m/ six6six \m/ EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:55 am

DIGITAL MUSIC MENTOR 2.5 +
software ini dapat mencari chord/kunci gitar dan tablature bass. software ini
sangat mudah penggunaannya tinggal load lagu yang ingin kamu cari chord/tab nya, trus kamu klik analyze, and..selesai. keluar deh tuh chord or tablaturenya.

ini caranya :
1.kotak yang ada dibawah.
- klik load, masukin lagu yang diingin. (format file mp3,wav,cd,and many more)
- trus klik analiyze
- tunggu sebentar, trus keluar deh tuh chord dan tablature
2.kotak yang ada disebelah kiri
- didalam kotak tsb menunjukkan chord dan senar mana yang harus dipegang. (asik, yang gak bisa gitar pun bisa belajar)
3.kotak yang ada disebelah kanan
- disitu kamu bisa memperlambat lagunya, memilih mode tingkat kesulitannya, dan lainnya.
4.gambar gitar dan not yang diatas.
- untuk memilih chord untuk gitar atau tablature untuk bas.

yang lainnya di coba-coba sendiri ya.
untuk cara instalnya, udah bisakan...

Link : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Guitar Pro v5.1

Software khusus Musisi \m/ six6six \m/ 461208

Guitar Pro is a multitrack tablature editor for guitar, banjo and bass. Besides writing scores, Guitar Pro is a useful resource for guitarists from beginner to experienced levels to progress , compose , or simply accompany themselves.
A Powerful, Simple and Intuitive Editor
Guitar Pro allows you to create whole scores for guitar, bass or other stringed instruments in a few minutes.
View and Listen to your Tablatures
Far more than a simple editor, Guitar Pro allows you to view and listen to your scores in high quality.
A Complete Workshop for the Guitarist
Guitar Pro includes many tools for the guitarist such as the chord diagram generator, the guitar tuner, the metronome, the scale tool or the fretboard...
Import, Export and Share!
Import and export MIDI and ASCII format, and enjoy the tens of thousands of tablatures available on the Internet in Guitar Pro format.

Dowbload : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ASIO4ALL 2.8

a free universal ASIO driver for Windows that brings ASIO support to users of virtually all consumer-grade soundcards and integrated audio chipsets. It also supports semi-pro and pro digital audio systems.
* No longer faults with SB X-Fi under Vista.
*General Vista compatibility improved.
*Improved WDM enumerator display of device names.
*Add ability to recover from surprise removal of USB audio devices.
*Some fine tuning of WaveRT implementation.
*Agressive device re-ordering (as of beta 2) softened down somewhat. Analog outputs should still be listed before SPDIF ones, though.
*More minor improvements, most of which mainly serve to increase fault tolerance, others may change the world as we know it, but, alas, over time I had forgotten which ones and in what way exactly.

Dowbload : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FRUITYLOOP 8 XXL Producer Edition

Software khusus Musisi \m/ six6six \m/ 118nk9s

Part 1 : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 2 : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 3 : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 4 : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AmpliTube 2 (multi efek gitar yg powerfull)

Software khusus Musisi \m/ six6six \m/ 36989911

Superior Modeling. Infinite Tone.
The most popular guitar amp and effects modeling software raises the standard to an unprecedented level of high-quality emulation and extreme flexibility, for crafting the ultimate guitar tone.

AmpliTube 2 offers everything needed to craft your own signature guitar tones with 5 separate modules including Tuner, Stomp, Amp Head, Miked Cabinet, and Rack Effects, on 2 series/parallel guitar rigs. 14 Preamps and EQs, 7 Power Amps, 16 Cabinets, 6 Microphones, 21 Stomp Effects, and 11 Rack Effects make AmpliTube 2 the most comprehensive guitar Amp and Effects Modeling software to date.

Over 80 guitar gear emulations, including popular amp models based on Fender®️, Vox®️, Marshall®️, Mesa Boogie®️, THD®️, Supro®️, and more. Stomp Box effects modeled after rare vintage gear including models based on Arbiter®️ FuzzFace®️, Ibanez®️ Tube Screamer®️, MXR®️ Dynacomp™️, MXR®️ Phase100™️, Electro Harmonix®️ Memory Man™️ and more, with AmpliTube’s unique DSM™️ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology.

Only AmpliTube 2 offers each individual guitar amp component modeled separately, allowing you to freely create a staggering 20,000 amp combinations! This means you can mix and match Preamps, EQs, Power Amps and Cabinets of the most famous guitar amps of all time, to make completely new custom hybrid amp creations and get your own, truly personal sound.

Thanks to its interface neatly organized the same way a guitar rig is laid out, AmpliTube 2 has a more natural organization and feel than many other other amp-simulation softwares in its category. No parameter is ever more than 2 clicks away. In addition, right out of the box, there are over 400 different programmed guitar Amp and Effects preset combinations covering virtually any famous signature guitar tone you may dream of.

* 5 separate modules: tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, Amp head, Cabinet + Mic, and Rack Effects
* 21 Stomp effects
* 14 Amp models
* 7 Power Amp models
* 16 cabinet and 6 microphone models
* 11 post-amp FX Racks
* 2 fully configurable rigs
* Digital tuner
* Stand-alone and VST/AU/RTAS plug-in for all popular DAWs
* Includes SpeedTrainer™️ for playing along with your favorite recordings
* Includes AmpliTube X-GEAR for seamless integration with all the other “Powered by AmpliTube” products, MIDI control and StompIO integration